More working. Less waiting.
Eagle Pressure Control performs all of its remanufacturing and repairs in house—streamlining logistics and maintaining more control over quality. Our facility gets you what you need quickly, without compromising quality.
Eagle Pressure Control’s state-of-the-art facilities enable us to manufacture, remanufacture and test components critical to our customers’ pressure control systems. The company has four facilities across Texas with fabrication support capabilities. That means:
- No outsourcing of remanufacturing or repairs
- Locations serving the Haynesville, Eagle Ford, Permian and MidCon
- Precision machining, welding, cladding and more
Our fabrication team can make virtually any upstream pressure control component to your exact technical specification. With facilities centrally located near your operation, our upstream pressure control fabrication services help operators streamline work and fast-track every phase of operation.
- Design to spec of custom-engineered components
- Housings and spools of all kinds
- Connectors, fittings and hangers
- Valves and chokes
Eagle Pressure Control’s in-house machine shop brings its customers faster turnaround of equipment repairs and more control over repairs and remanufacturing quality.
- All testing performed in-house
- Disassembly, inspection, repair, remanufacture
- Experienced shop technicians