Bring on the pressure
Eagle Pressure Control tests, certifies, provides, installs, maintains and repairs frac stacks of a variety of sizes, specifications and pressure ratings. Our expert crews work closely with your team to provide the right stack, help fast-track rig-up and set your operation up for success.
We torque and test the frac stacks ourselves on your location to ensure proper rigging up. Our OEM-trained frac valve technicians ensure your valve is rebuilt the right way. And our rigorous quality assurance program means you can feel good about your people and performance throughout this demanding phase of operation.
- Pressure ratings up to 15,000psi, with multiple flange sizes and configurations
- Frac valves with variable sizes and ratings
- Flow tees and chokes
- A variety of tubing sizes and threads
- Power swivels and other accessories/tools
- Frac flowback and lubricator pressure testing
- Valve operation and greasing
We also deploy a remote greasing system during your job to ensure the valves stay properly greased--reducing leak risks as well as greasing downtime on your job. For optimal frac efficiency, pair our frac stacks with the Talon Zipper Manifold.